Legionella Risk Assessor / Consultant
Waterman Compliance Services are proud to be one of the operating companies combined under the Waterman Environmental Group. The companies within the group have over 30 years of industry experience leading us to be one of the industry’s recognised specialists who can provide both a centre of excellence laboratory and field based technical and pioneering solutions to issues faced whilst working with water services.
Due to continued growth in the Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland markets, Waterman Compliance Services are recruiting and are keen to meet with Legionella Risk Assessors and Consultants.
Only candidates with years of water hygiene / water treatment experience will be considered. Experience in tasks such as carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments, Water Hygiene Risk Assessments or Audits, Authorising Engineer services, Water Hygiene or Treatment Consultancy is preferred but not essential as further training will be given.
Prospective applicants with a solution-driven mindset and the ambition to join a company where quality, innovation, expertise and total customer focus are at the forefront of its corporate ethos should only apply.
The remuneration package will be industry related and commensurate with role, individual responsibility & experience and include company benefits (e.g. company car/allowance, laptop).
- Legionella Risk Assessing: 2 years (Required)
- a strong understanding of the legislation, regulations & guidance documents relating to water
- an understanding of backflow and Water Regulations / WRAS
- liaising effectively with clients and presenting their Risk Assessment reports/findings
- writing up detailed Risk Assessment Reports and must be computer literate
- carrying out schematic drawings of water systems
- accredited Legionella Risk Assessment Training; preferred but not essential
- Water Hygiene (e.g. backflow, cross contamination, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa) Risk Assessments or Audits; preferred but not essential
- any experience in Cooling Systems and/or Healthcare Risk Assessing / Consultancy would be beneficial
- Water Hygiene or Treatment Consultancy services; preferred but not essential
- Authorising Engineer (Water) services; not essential
- project manage service delivery of multi-region risk assessment projects through clear stakeholder communication and effective delegation; preferred but not essential
- carrying out training both in-house and externally on Legionella, Backflow and Cross Contamination Courses; preferred but not essential
- Driving License (Required)
- CTC, MOD, Access NI or equivalent security clearance (Preferred)
- excellent time management and communication skills
- ability to present and deal with customers on site and act in a professional manner
- be computer literate
- ability to work as a member of a team and use their own initiative